IMU 0.00% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Cheers Capt, fantastic to see such a rapid reduction in tumour...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 507
    Cheers Capt, fantastic to see such a rapid reduction in tumour bourdon as well. In the space of 48hrs the tumour has been reduced to zero in all but one of the lines. We know the biggest test is yet to come and that's in humans, with our incredible immune system to contend with. The trillion-dollar question being, will the virus be defeated before it gets a chance to infect the tumours?

From figure 5 onwards I believe they begin to start introducing mouse models and engrafting human TNBC tumours. Here we can see the biggest effect was with a combination of onCARlytics + PBMC + Blincyto, where in the space of 16 days (post OV and TCell introduction) the tumour volume reduces from ~125mm down to ~60mm - refer 'B' below.
    We knew the theory worked, but to see the graphs and experiment take place is really encouraging.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4827/4827926-b8474faffc6d6426562ef4b97a76501a.jpg

Following on from WMHB's honest post last night and straying away from Blincyto for a minute, I think it's fair to say Imugene has missed a potential revenue stream here by allowing CAR-T companies an opportunity to pair with us for no cost and to share in the spoils should the combination trials be successful. However, there are an abundance of CAR-T companies out there and only one Oncolytic Virus (CF33) that I'm aware of that can actually make their products sing.
    Sure, I'm speaking with the power of hindsight and the preclinical's had not occurred, but I think moving forward, any new combination partners should have to pay for their opportunity, even pre-human trial.
    Moving back to Blincyto, a readily available off the shelf Bispecific T-Cell engager to treat Leukaemia. I think this approach from Imugene is a step in the right direction. We're not weighed down with a partnership pre-revenue ie. who knows what the financial arrangement is with Cellularity and Eureka should we be successful?
    If we can demonstrate to Amgen that we can use your product to treat solid tumours as well, surely an offer is likely to come from them to pair with us? It's almost like a game of double bluff, who will move first? Could a better approach from Imugene have been, "lets trial preclinically 2-3 products before we ink a deal, prove the theory works for all of them and then let the bidding war commence". Given there is no Blincyto similar product to contend with I don't think we'll see a move made until after human trials, and why would they? Where's the pressure coming from?

Just my two cents, and how I would have played it differently.

Really encouraging results here, and to see it charted and in diagram form is exciting. Words are words, but until you can see it with your own eyes, it's hard to get to the nitty gritty sometimes.

GLTAHs and DYOR.
    Cheers, tin-tin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $379.9K 6.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1581916 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 680013 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.