IMU 0.98% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Imugene's most significant announcementIt goes without saying...

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20288
    Imugene's most significant announcement

It goes without saying for followers and long term holders of Imugene (IMU ASX) this is the most significant announcement since the company's inception. To acquire CF33 Vaxinia was the second, to take the drug to trial the third, but not being able to protect and ultimately sell this game changing medication would have rendered the drug all but worthless.

Please refer to my post of Saturday last to understand not only the history of Vaxinia, but the complexities of the virus https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/the-cf33-vaxinia-and-oncarlytics-deal.7300418/page-13#post-68800869 The masterstroke of reconfiguring the oncolytic virus to treat humans safely rests at the feet of the esteemed Professor Yuman Fong. The ability to secure intellectual property rights for this revolutionary and soon to be transformative medication rests with the team at Imugene.

So much to look forward to. I for one am extremely glad Imugene made the decision to focus on Vaxinia in 2023 and beyond. It has the ability to one day, as founder Professor Yuman Fong of the City of Hope Cancer Research Facility as Yuman suggested, become human therapy. For anyone diagnosed with a wretched life sentence from a cancerous solid tumour this is a godsend. Solid tumours represent 90% of all cancer diagnosis. Being in a position to meet this huge unmet need for sick patients across America is an amazing achievement for Imugene. Nothing can stop us now..The sky truly is the limit. Well done to all involved. I for one shall be congratulating Yuman in person this week..

DYOR Seek investment advice as and when required Opinions only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.001(0.98%)
Mkt cap ! $374.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $391.1K 7.698M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 467735 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1678854 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.