IMU 0.00% 5.4¢ imugene limited

I must declare to all here that I am a layperson investor, with...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2043
    I must declare to all here that I am a layperson investor, with no particular expertise in any form of bio-medical research or immunology.

My main investment interests focus on energy(carbon based and nuclear), battery metals and finance, each of which are the foundation of current modern civilisation as well as the future of the planet.

Aside from all that, I owe my life to the skill of researchers a couple of decades ago to treat my particular form of cancer. I rarely state this on a forum, as like most other people, nothing is more personal that a cancer diagnosis.

I get to live each day because of the type of work people much much smarter than I, dedicate their lives to. Such scientists work at Imugene as well as many other research houses around the world.

For my very little part, I am excited by every step anyone can take to ease the suffering of people in the developed world and even more so in developing countries.

Although it is a cliche that has been totally butchered by post-modern thinking, life is genuinely the one thing we all in together.

Although I am a person of faith, I have always believed in science as a window to the world and improving peoples' lives in it.

Good luck to all the the teams working for all people, and good luck to Imugene.

GLTASH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $396.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.5¢ 5.3¢ $374.4K 6.932M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 884300 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 759998 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.