ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 490
    I think Sambazzy is correct on the market response. Simply not falling today is positive price movement for what is still a spec stock.

Moving PD1 Vaxx to a phase 1 trial this year is pretty good news. The thing I like about PD1-Vaxx is that it has several potential applications. Pretty excited about this one. However, what I really like about IMU is that PD1-Vaxx is not the only iron in the pipeline.

When IMU dropped back to 3.1c 2 weeks ago, I thought that represented 'free money' given the pricing of the recent CR. I topped up. I reckon 12 months will show that 3.4c today in the face of this news is also 'free money'. Well done to those accumulating.

I think the big challenge with IMU will be knowing when to cash in along the way. The only sure thing in this game is that the price progression (and regression) will not be logical nor lineal.

All of that said - if they get a drug that can cure or delay even one of the suite of cancers they are aiming at - I'd be happy to forego all the coin just to see the affected people get well. That's the really big payoff with this stock. Go IMU!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.