IMU 0.89% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Ann: Imugene PD1-Vaxx Update, page-117

1. 483 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20194
    Good points. That said no-one is underestimating the current trials potential. I'm simply making the point Imugene were aware of PD1 Vaxx's potential in early 2021, that's 2 and a half years ago. I would have put have put my foot straight on the accelerator then and secured a partner to fast track a phase 2 for not only it, but Professor Kaumaya's other drug candidates. With partial responses and a complete response in the initial cohorts of extremely sick lung cancer patients at extremely low dose rates you have to ask yourself what else could the drug do? I'd rather have 30 or 40% royalties with an upfront kicker to fast track the whole shebang than slowly slowly catchy monkey as has been Imugene's want. Maybe they just don't have the internal staff to get these deals across the line. If everyones so against out sourcing perhaps it could have been money well spent to appoint someone who has actually completed such deals and transactions. There's plenty floating around Asia. You only have to subscribe to Endpoints, Fierce Pharma or even LinkedIn to scout such professionals.
    Anyway that's my 5.3 cents worth.

@srsbsns your starting word "apparently" says it all. That's the key word when nit come to IMU investing.

@bavarian1975 thanks for your response. But realistically anyone, LC included, who suggests it takes 7 months to process and assess biopsies is either building the lily, or away with the pixies, and probably should avoid biotech investing altogether.

DYOR
    Last edited by Watmighthavben: 26/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.001(0.89%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $349.7K 6.348M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 767011 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 277989 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.