IMU 1.69% 6.0¢ imugene limited

hi Adam, I agree the capital raise has depressed the SP, however...

1. 108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    hi Adam, I agree the capital raise has depressed the SP, however I don’t understand why it is affecting you.

Unless you are a trader (in that case I am with you), this is just a temporary paper loss until the data will be released.
    I believe many here are for the long term, awaiting patiently for the final results, and if it will work the SP will be a lot higher than this.

Also we don’t know much about what’s going on behind the scene.
    there is only two questions we need to ask ourself:
    - are we here for the long or short term?
    - if we are for the long term, do we trust this management? (So far all the trials are progressing and from a Fundamental POV, there is nothing to say about them).

said that I am 100% with this management, they have my full trust ( I am conscious it’s a very risky one, but I want to see what will be the end of this amazing story).

could you please elaborate more your statements about this capital raise, why it has affected you, and what makes you think a different chairman will not do it again give that we don’t know what’s happening behind the scene?

please don’t come up with nonsense

just my opinion and not financial advice answers like others has done before, mine is a legitimate question, I would like to learn more about your POV.
    thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.001(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $439.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ $1.072M 18.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 85851 6.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.1¢ 335299 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.37 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 6.1¢ 5.8¢ 7197252
Last updated 15.59pm 07/06/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.