IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

HamishM, As you have been in IMU for " 8 figures for over 9...

1. 231 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 498
    HamishM,
    As you have been in IMU for " 8 figures for over 9 years". If you read the middle part of my post- I suggested retail investors were at long odds of being able to change Senior management at the AGM. If your 8 figures ( collectively within your family entities ) is correct, I'd imagine if you spent over $10,000,000.- 9 years ago (assuming the first denomination starts with a one ) that you would no doubt be a top 20 holder. You might be one of the many unhappy investors here, that might have an input, as you are not a retail investor- Sophisticated, no doubt.

What interest's me in the suggested replacement of Senior Management- Just who do you propose takes the wheel of the ship ?
    I agree, management (not the scientists) should answer some hard questions in the AGM. After so long in waiting for a result, why would you want any division or instability. Given the late hour of your long investment and heaps of pending results and news, wouldn't a - PLEASE EXPLAIN- be better as a warning shot across their bow.

I'm not happy with the communications and marketing over the past three years in IMU management. However, I still see everything coming together. That mixed with the huge potential (in my opinion) to be a 100+ bagger- The last thing I want is any instability. I'd prefer to see management sorted out for now.

Hope we can all be patient for a little longer !

Go IMU!

Not Financial Advice- Opinions Only- DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.