CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12372
    The same thing happened with HER-Vaxx.

HER-Vaxx data was underwhelming, so they bought CF33.

CF33 data is underwhelming, so they bought Azer-cel.

@valueadd The presentations are right, and the data is not there. I am commenting on the data available to me. If there were responses, they would be announced.

@GMT2 Show me your analysis to determine the risk vs reward for OV therapy. The evidence so far suggests the majority of patients tumors increase in size after the first scan (2024 Cholangiocarcinoma Cancer Poster: below). I don't have access to the tumor volume data for the other patients, but it's likely similar.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6209/6209479-5e0ea708c57bb51537d1a56a69b3580d.jpg

You might want to read this: https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidshaywitz/2017/07/26/the-startling-history-behind-mercks-new-cancer-blockbuster/?sh=772f0763948d

Keytruda is set to earn roughly $28B this year, but was considered worthless and shelved until the MoA was perceived as valuable in therapy.

Bisantrene was approved for use in France 1990. This was long before the MoA for the drug was known. Now it is known, and falls into a completely unique drug class which requires specific patients and dosing protocols. Despite the lack of specific knowledge, the drug was still effective enough to work. Unique drug classes that have wide target indications (anthracyclines, anti-PD1 therapy, TKIs, etc) generate very high revenue. Dysregulated m6A mRNA epitranscriptomics drives tumorigenesis in a huge number of cancer types and chemoresistance across a wide range of drugs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.