IMU 9.26% 5.9¢ imugene limited

Ann: Imugene Presentation to Bell Potter Conference, page-64

1. 2,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11994
    Morning all

I've been a bit busy with other things, and I haven't followed all posts here on HC because we are really just waiting for more clinical results. However, I just read through the Bell Potter presentation and it all looks pretty good to me. No "new news" of course - but I did see a hint of something new:

The slide on page 26 showing "upcoming key catalysts" is pretty much as expected, but it includes an interesting item for the 2nd half of this calendar year - "VAXINIA: IT Expansion Open other indication."

So the first "IT expansion" cohort is the Bile Tract/Biliary Cancer group - for which IMU has been given Fast Track designation by the FDA. There has been a lot of speculation that further expansion cohorts in other cancer types will follow, and LC has hinted that this will happen. Slide 26 is telling us that they expect it to happen quite soon - in the second half of this year.

Is another Fast Track designation coming up? I guess we will find out when we see the next set of Vaxinia clinical results.

Best wishes to all

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.005(9.26%)
Mkt cap ! $433.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ $1.489M 25.99M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 35252 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 1753430 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.