IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Hawkbar, Thx for your kind words. Your post is a very good...

1. 3,178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6866
    Hawkbar, Thx for your kind words. Your post is a very good assessment of where IMU stands now. IMU’s presentation yesterday was so well put together the slide with the team members photos and their experiences just leapt out at me. It screamed talent and experience. From their the reader asks “What’s so so special,about this company to attract this talent.” Then we move onto 4 very unique cutting edge platforms. Big Pharma love platforms because they extend out in all directions. They offer so much flexibility. Digging deeper it becomes obvious in the current period of CarT excitement that IMU needs to be taken seriously. As LC has said “first in class, best in class”. By now one very big question on everybody’s mind is “what now for CarT”. It’s certainly appears Allogenic is the path forward and we are presently the front runners . But once they see CF33 and what results the MAST trial has produced, they know why we’ve attracted in so many top talented people to out little Sydney based Biotech.

The really big hook is when they find out that Azer-CEL is going to be trialled conjunction with CF33 ( Vaccinia parent) and a CD19 Target.
    Because we now have sufficient data to strongly suggest both Azer-Cel and CF33 are game changers. They both work extremely well. It’s not long and we will have data from our first in human Oncarlytics trials. We can all see this is coming to a point in time where this can’t be ignored as a serious threat to the existing Oncology Drugs, and many still in development. LC kept banging on “Follow the science. Get the data”. Well she is almost at the finish line with solid proof.

Hawbar it’s well worth ignoring sentiment in the stock market. Stick with the facts, do the research and back yourself. If the fundamentals are good , poor sentiment from others and a depressed share price is called OPPORTUNITY. It’s when big fortunes are made. Ready Hotcopper and getting caught up with all the emotions posters spread on here is a huge mistake. Many posters use Hotcopper as a place to air their insecurities and at other times their irrational exuberance,.. When the company is good BUY BUY BUY. And it’s a lot easier if you relentlessly hit the ignore button. There are 20 or thirty brilliant posters writing here who never vent their emotions just post facts, experience , charts, research etc. Just follow them and invest on that basis.

This last savage downturn has been the best experience in all of my years investing. Not once did I lose a nights sleep. I now have a massive holding in what looks like being the best Biotech in the world. LC looks like achieving her dream of building a Genentech. And a lot of families are going to get a lot more time with their loved ones.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.