IMU 2.83% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Ann: Imugene Presentation to JPMorgan Healthcare Conference, page-67

1. 1,435 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 734
    @davybabyk
    So true. I don’t know why investors feel the need to go into other forums and bag other stocks, as if they are in a bloody football game or something and trying to stir up the opposition. eek.png

Some of them are not even shorting the stock, which although as nasty as it is, at least is a reason I guess as to their down-ramping. To bag out and down-ramp a stock in the same industry/business, if not shorting, is at best school yard crap.

Apart from IMU, I have a couple of lithium plays. Both doing ok. I like going into other forums for stocks that have suddenly gone ballistic with their rocket boosters because of a takeover etc., and reading the comments of delirious holders. I’m actually really happy for them. Envious of course, but very happy that they have been investing some of their hard earned, and now are getting some reward.

Dumping on other stocks for no other purpose but - trolling, gloating, jealousy, bitterness, or any of the other stupid reasons is plain pathetic.

Anyway, go IMU. We are well on our way to reaping what we have all sown. Patience, time = $$

Last edited by Gajet: 11/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.83%)
Mkt cap ! $376.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $343.7K 6.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 1488195 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 2053477 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.21pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.