IMU 1.41% 7.2¢ imugene limited

Hi LHIIt's unclear why there is a two patient difference. Your...

1. 2,861 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11809

Hi LHI

It's unclear why there is a two patient difference. Your suggestion is probably correct though.

And I agree that the next data cut should be "really something to see." Although yesterday's data is a repeat of the 31 October analysis, the extra information provided in the chart is deeply interesting.

Soon after the November MAST trial results announcement, a prominent "troll" poster commented that there was "no efficacy in IV patients as single agent." I called them out on this, writing: "So far as I can see, nothing in the Announcement or the Investor presentation allows you to make that claim. Please tell us your evidence for the claim.". Surprise surprise - the troll poster failed to respond to my request, presumably because the claim they were making was a mischievous fabrication based on zero evidence.

And now from Slide 17 of the presentation we can see just how wrong their claim really was.

As of 31 October, 18 patients were showing a positive benefit from treatment - Stable Disease, Partial Response or Complete Response.

Of those 18 patients, 7 patients achieved Stable Disease after IV treatment with Vaxinia alone. Three more patients achieved Stable Disease after IV treatment with Vaxinia plus Pembro. So this is actually a great result for IV administration as a mono therapy - and a huge result for IV administration overall. Indeed - 10 patients total have achieved Stable Disease after IV treatment. That's just over half of the clinical benefit group!!

The other 8 patients with clinical benefit were: 6 x Intratumoral with Vaxinia alone, and 2 x Intratumoral with Vaxinia plus Pembro.

Well - we have to wait and see what the next data cut shows, but this initial evidence indicates that Vaxinia is definitely effective as an IV treatment - which is massively exciting! Direct tumour injection can be much harder to do, and IV treatment can potentially hit metastatic cancer anywhere in the body - including lesions which have not yet shown in scans.

Cheers

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $527.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ $2.390M 32.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1642723 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 68400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.24 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.1¢ 7.6¢ 7.1¢ 9279379
Last updated 15.58pm 17/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.