IMU 3.77% 5.1¢ imugene limited

Well we don't know whether the patient with 'zero tumour burden'...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 507
    Well we don't know whether the patient with 'zero tumour burden' is that yellow line on the graph. I stated that the person is likely the one who achieved a CR. This graph just tells us about antibodies and we know there are only 7 lines. We know that 3 people are still living and are on the trial, however only 1 of the lines runs all the way to the end at 42 weeks. Given that the graph is aiming to demonstrate that a there is a correlation between dosage and antibody production between each of the arms, I think it does a good job at depicting that.
    Remember our objectives in a phase 1 trial.

You're missing that every patient in the trial was in 1 of the monotherapy treatment arms, all with varying levels of IMU-201 (PD1-Vaxx), with no other treatment. So the only conclusion would be that the patient on the trial has had a health benefit from PD1-Vaxx and their immune system has been able to kill off the tumour with no reoccurrence 18months later.

Remember to be eligible for the trial, all patients needed to:
    1. Histologically confirmed non-small-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) tumor stage IIIb or IV (3 major types of NSCLC are acceptable including squamous, adenocarcinoma, and large cell carcinoma);
    2. Progressed on an approved PD-1 inhibitor or an approved PD-L1 inhibitor. Patients previously treated with a combination of an approved PD-1 or an approved anti-PD-L1 inhibitor and chemotherapy may be included with agreement of Imugene Limited

Sourced from
    A Study of IMU-201 (PD1-Vaxx), a B-Cell Immunotherapy, in Adults With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $669.7K 13.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1074997 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1209633 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.