IMU 1.79% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Steini, Ecactly. I hold a lot of NEU. The strategy was same as...

1. 3,217 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7031
    Steini, Ecactly. I hold a lot of NEU. The strategy was same as I’m using here. Buy into an amazing technology whilst the market prices like it belongs in the doghouse. Buy heaps and heaps. Watch patiently as business plan unfolds and huge progress made. The market who are impatient and can’t do the maths. The market who want instant gratification sell cheaply and chase the next big winner they saw in HotCopper. Whilst we are building great wealth. Every day this company gets more valuable and effectively much better value. And then one day the market wakes up and off it goes. My NEU is up over 35X my buy in. And still no tax taken from my investment. My IMU is still up 6X on the first 80% and about even on the last 20%.

It’s an easy strategy. Amazingly easy when I can read the amazing posts that some very smart people write here.,The posts on this thread over the last week are just outstanding.

The funny thing is how fast the turning point will arrive. For some reason many people can’t just sit and wait. They are not capable of doing nothing. IMU is now on Cruise Control for me. Just waiting for our world class executive team to finish the job they set out to do. And looking back at the last 5 years and what they have achieved makes me realise they are more than 90% of the way to the finish line.

The products are all developed. The trials are underway or about to start. It’s fully funded which is a major achievement in I self.

All we need to do now are s compile the data and present it. That’s exactly how close we are to the finish line. PH has said we take this to the end of PH2 . That would include FDA Breakthrough Approval.

So we are in the home straight looking to be first past the post to crack a a US $400m market.

APPLE has annual sales of about US$394Bn and a Market Cap of US $2.5TN.

That is to put into perspective the size of the prize here if we win. I won’t go back over all the reason why I am confident will will win. They were well covered in the last week by more brilliant posters than me.

I just can’t see why posters are full of gloom This is the most exciting investment I’ve ever been involved in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.79%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.4¢ $757.1K 13.81M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 2203877 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 244428 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.