IMU 0.00% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Agree 100% Steini, that particular company and others, one...

1. 409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 744
    Agree 100% Steini, that particular company and others, one announcement after another with no real substance just to keep pumping the share price along.

But what we know or believe is that IMUGENE is grossly undervalued.
    I spent some time on the weekend researching at the recent buyout of VELOSBio for 2.75 billion. The more I research other buyouts the more shares I keep on buying in Imugene. If we look at what Merck has paid for VELOSBio and what IP they have bought, and these other buyout companies that I have researched heavily,
    Merck buyout Ablynx 7 billion..
    Merck buyout Eisai 5.8 billion
    BMS buyout Nektar Therapeutics 3.6 billion.
    When looking closely at these deals and what actual IP has been bought it puts a real perspective on what IMU has. As LC has mentioned many times, we have lots of shots on gaol and some of those big buyouts haven’t..

When looking at some very old vids and statements buy LC and PH , they have always been very conservative, but in the last 6 months or so that has changed dramatically . LC can’t contain herself with what’s to come, and PH statement in the last update says it all. In all his time in biotechnology he has never stated anything like that.
    Going to be a great 2021, and we might even get a nice Christmas present before this year ends.
    glah

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.7¢ 5.8¢ 5.6¢ $1.040M 18.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1917207 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 653942 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.