IMU 5.56% 5.7¢ imugene limited

Ann: Imugene Receives FDA IND Approval for PD1-VAXX Trial in USA, page-99

1. 5,899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 944
    I haven't read the other posts so I apologise if rehashed (but checked for this video link in posts and couldn't find this being referred to).

A friend of mine sent me this link.. https://youtu.be/Bc3JqcIA-ec?t=226 (Proactive Investor video) and I have taken the liberty to point to what hits me..

LC mentions "... we might see some signals pretty much right away as we've seen in HER-Vaxx as well... being a very similar type therapy "

Earlier LC mentions (along with some thoughts)..

"We have a blockbuster checkpoint inhibitor converted into one of our B Cell effective immunotherapies" (Is this the same inhibitor as HER-Vaxx?)
    "1 out of 10,000 promising drugs .. are allowed into patients" (The safety of this treatment is so good they can skip the safety trials - again from HER-Vaxx?)
    Immediate treatment of cancer patients..
    "As the safety and toxicology profile looks good... and hopefully get some efficacy signals"

I read into this, that HER-Vaxx process is being used within the PD1-Vaxx treatment system. It has proven it's worth there based upon data given to the FDA which allowed PD1-Vaxx to be pushed straight to treatment of cancer patients with the safety and the results so far. No wonder the big move Friday.. (So why the delayed share price response from Monday / Tuesday)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.7¢
Change
0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $417.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.2¢ $2.499M 45.00M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1921794 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 1368288 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.