IMU 0.00% 4.9¢ imugene limited

I am not a scientist, or into cancer research, but it seems...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. Dhm
    2,404 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3523
    I am not a scientist, or into cancer research, but it seems there are quite a few who have at least this knowledge and are strongly supportive of the direction and successes of IMU. There are at least half a dozen people who semi regularly post here with constructive and informative opinions based on at least some industry experience. In addition we have a CEO who explains milestones with interviews and presentations. Whilst I'm touching on this subject, what questions did you ask @Mason14 at the recent Zoom presentation? You seem liberal with your criticisms on this forum, and I suggested you air some of your grievances on that specific platform. If you are so certain you are correct (and I don't have the specific knowledge to challenge you) then you need to talk the talk with IMU senior management as opposed to start brush fires with anonamous posters on Hotcopper.

Is it true that the CEO of RAC comes onto Hotcopper to air opinions? What is this persons Tag? Does he come here to stick in barbs? Surely not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $364.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.9¢ 5.2¢ 4.9¢ $531.4K 10.66M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 3429444 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 149299 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.