IMU 6.67% 5.6¢ imugene limited

Ann: Imugene Receives PD1-VAXX Ethics Trial Approval in USA, page-130

1. 12,382 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3783
    "Does it mean Her-Vaxx is equal or better than any of the chemo out there? this is mind blogging!!!"

MrK, in an interview in November 2019 one of IMU's directors, Axel Hoos, confirmed already that Her-Vaxx is functioning as designed, meaning safer and activating the immune system to fight the cancer. The vaxx works, what impacts the outcome and efficacy is the state of the immune system of a patient. A fully functioning immune system should have no problem to kill the cancer cells and prevent the re-occurrence. But the trial participants have been exposed to chemo during the first 84? days which has impacted the immune system. And I could imagine that a stage 4 patient's health is impacted in many other ways which could have a further impact on the immune system. But the desired outcome, the production of body own anti-bodies has been achieved. What t-cell vax have done artifically with some negative side effects and saftey concerns has been outperformed by Her-Vaxx with no noticeable side effects.

I assume that the current LT participants are off chemo and Her-Vaxx is demonstrating its power.

And the achieved results which have influenced the design of PD1-Vaxx have contributed to the clean submission process for PD1-Vaxx to the current stage which as outlined previously, have been totally ignored by the market.

A falling sp is annoying when bought at higher prices. But it is not related to the achievements. And anyone interested in IMU will be happy to get some cheaper ones, maybe even cheaper next week depending on some holders perspective and financial situation.

We all want a BRN run every day. One day IMU will get one like this. By then my aim is to have accumulated a lot more which is easier sub 5c then above 50c.

Yes, I have been furious about the oppie underwriting and still would have done it differently. But that doesn't change my overall view and talking to LC confirmed that.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.004(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.5¢ $1.481M 26.09M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 400000 5.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.7¢ 685507 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.