IMU 0.00% 5.2¢ imugene limited

I tried to put you on ignore but I can’t from my phone or not...

1. 131 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 62
    I tried to put you on ignore but I can’t from my phone or not that I can’t work out anyway.

I don’t post often as you can see by my profile. But I feel compelled to say something which I am sure will be blocked.

PB you are a Moron mate. And worse, a bully. Do you honestly think anyone looks at your rubbish and gains anything out of it.”Hey Slick, We,ve been in one this a while”. Who cares. Does that make you smarter than anyone else.

I’ve held this stock for almost 3 years (wooho for me , the opportunity cost of loyalty in that period has been high but I’m still happily holding) and for much of that time I’ve looked forward to seeing comments from Kates, slick and others who have something of substance to say, sometimes with views that I want to hear , sometimes what I don’t. But the point is I like to read all of the conflicting views, particularly the intelligent ones (not yours if you’re wondering) Judging by the comments of others when Slick and Kates go missing they miss their input as I do. PilbaraDH when I see you’ve made a post I think the opposite. Have a break for six months and see who is begging you to come back. If I’m right it will be a short queue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $160.0K 3.048M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 882045 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 457736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.