IMU 3.51% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Ann: Imugene to Present at Annual JPMorgan Healthcare Conference, page-15

1. 484 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20226
    Thank you for your comments. But with all due respect I have given the lead speakers a brief to concentrate on very specific topics, as opposed to going into the history of each product and overall detail. Therefore I believe it would only take 5 minutes to cover these topics or 20 minutes in total.
    I do believe having outlined the reasons behind Vaxinia's FDA Approval process it would be important for YF to discuss briefly what sets his OV apart from the competition. Oncolytic Virus therapy forms a very small part of the oncology space and many are unaware of the developments and value proposition with respect to his particular OV. He is not taking part in trials conducted by BP themselves, so I would not assume he is on everyones radar.
    The deals done as a direct result of the conference were quoted by me in the aforementioned article as correlated from the JP Morgan website itself.
    There may have been other deals done post conference which I'm sure there were.
    But I am not hitching my wagon to the prospect of a deal being done posts presentation-conference, as you infer. It may not even be the time for Imugene to finalise a deal for the key assets I alluded to. Perhaps it is too early to even suggest sucg=h a thing. My primary concern is that Imugene has tended to miss the opportunity to put her best foot forward in conveying the commercial opportunities existent within the IP they are developing. They have failed to convert it into significant institutional, private equity and sophisticated investment. As a consequence now may be an opportune time to change presentation strategy. Still have the slides as an adjunct to your presentation, with both a scientific and commercial focus, but lead from the front with your powerhouse scientific leads, in NE, YF, SP and PW.

Thanks Wells. I hear you but disagree. I am very fond of LC who does an excellent job in staff recruitment, clinical trial development and bedding down new IP within the group, not to forget managing patient and investor relations.
    The issue I have with her continuing to present and indeed presenting on this occasion is that the public often tends to see the overview provided by CEO's as just that, an overview. Delving into the nuts and bolts of the science created, by the very people who created it, combined with the reasons why they believe their science represents a strong value proposition, IMO sends a much more powerful message to those present. They aren't put simply the messenger, they are the message.
    Just to reiterate, I'm not parking the slide deck, I'm presenting it on the final slide as a reference point for those seeking to perform due diligence on Imugene. That said aside from the science my slide deck would have a somewhat stronger business and commercial flavour to it, as opposed to the traditional science only summaries.

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $411.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $280.6K 5.035M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 3402381 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 406085 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.