IMU 3.77% 5.1¢ imugene limited

JenniferEV and thetooch,for the sake of argument, i need to...

1. yqx
    24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    JenniferEV and thetooch,

for the sake of argument, i need to explain why 'i didn't see much of a future for imu'.

there is nothing wrong with imu, on the contrary, they do what they are expected to do, have a very good crew, good fundamentals and so forth...

i can think of three other small cap biotechs which are in a similar position, one of them maybe even better.

the way i see it, the problem is not with biotechs, the problem is with the market (science is irrelevant here, market couldn't care less about science).

biotechs have been *hammered* so much, are undervalued and unappreciated, and i don't think that it is going to change for the better between now and june next year.

that's what i meant when said 'i didn't see much of a future for imu'

we all try to see what future holds and make our bets, my bet is that biotechs' trading volumes will be declining, lots of retail traders will be running very low on funds and, in regards to imu, there won't be any *great* news between now and end of fy22/23.

we will probably see some letter from leslie and/or paul to shareholders, interviews to the media praising imu but i don't think it's going to help share price all that much...

anyway, good luck to you guys, i'll come to see what's happening here sometime around may/june '23, unless i'm mistaken and will miss out.

cheers,
    adam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $669.7K 13.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1074997 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1209633 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.