IMU 3.77% 5.1¢ imugene limited

hello to you all fellow punters/investors,been watching lots of...

1. yqx
    24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    hello to you all fellow punters/investors,

been watching lots of different threads on hot copper for a while, in some of them so much nonsense, in some others some really long, detailed and very well prepared reports (must have taken at least a day or two to compile) which makes you wonder who would go to such an extent and spend their precious time on writing them (influencers? posters with too much time on their hands, or, maybe just very nice and helpful people, who knows?)

anyway, what i have noticed in every single thread is the sheer number of posters who are so emotionally attached to their holdings. i think this is the single most dangerous thing one can do when stock trading - falling in love with a stock. this is just scary.

through a constant praise of a given stock and seeking mutual reinforcement and justification from other fellow stock holders for holding this stock, one can create (in their minds) a 'false reality' which does not exists in the real world, don't you think so?

small cap biotech is, i think, the toughest sector, i did hold a small parcel worth around $15k and recently sold it at an ~10% loss, which is nothing.
    a pity because i really like leslie chong and wanted to hold it but just didn't see much of a future for imu. i know people keep talking about 'smart money' throwing 80m at it but smart money don't always get it right 100%, far from 100%.

anyway, that's my 2c
    cheers,
    adam

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.002(3.77%)
Mkt cap ! $373.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.0¢ $669.7K 13.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1074997 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 1209633 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.