IMU 1.85% 5.3¢ imugene limited

Thanks @Jase99. @davybabyk, I noticed this too. No reference to...

1. 156 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Thanks @Jase99. @davybabyk, I noticed this too. No reference to the overall survival (OS) for the Phase 2 component of HER-Vaxx.

There's very minimal differences from the conference poster that was presented by Imugene at the 2019 ESMO conference. It similarly noted "Of those patients, the best response was 1 CR, 4 PR,5 SD and 1 PD." for the Phase 1b study.

My guess is that they are holding off on releasing further details about the OS changes for the Phase 2 trial until the data set is more complete. Given that the median OS was 14.2 months for the HER-Vaxx + chemotherapy group, additional news about the OS will take several months, if not 1-2 years (?), to be disseminated. It's only been about 4-5 months since the announcement that the sample size would be reduced due to the positive OS news. Assuming that the additional enrolled patients experienced similar durable OS benefits, I suspect that Imugene might present at the ESMO Immuno-Oncology Congress 2021 between 8-11 December 2021. The AACR conference seems too soon to present any updated results, i.e. June 2021.

The pre-clinical results for CF33 should drive some further interest given the strong efficacy in the mouse model. Not sure if it will translate to stronger buying potential next week but at the very least offers legitimate justification for commencing the two CF33 related studies this year. Not to add that we'll likely hear about the PD1-Vaxx final cohort in the next few months. Some interesting events to come for the rest of 2021.

Only my 2 cents. DYOR. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $389.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.6¢ 5.3¢ $615.0K 11.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 2977440 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 283236 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.