IMU 3.51% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Great news today, another step in the right direction. Safety...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    Great news today, another step in the right direction. Safety wasn't going to be a problem for us as the virus (or where it has been derived from) has already demonstrated a superior safety profile when used to eradicate smallpox, it's been trialled on millions of people.

I thought the mention of turning 'cold' tumors 'hot' was a fantastic finding and below is a graphic of what this actually means at cellular level.
    By turning cold tumors hot, combined immunotherapies can show superior clinical benefit than monotherapy in cancer patients. Really excited to see what the introduction of pembrolizumab can do, as it binds to and blocks PD-1 located on 'lymphocytes', also known as CD8+ T cells (often called cytotoxic T lymphocytes, or CTLs). Normally, the PD-1 receptor on activated T-cells binds to the PD-L1 or PD-L2 ligands present on normal cells in the body, therefore, deactivating any potential immune response.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5019/5019210-361bed3a1830093fae30d3e1e8c35961.jpg
    The trial took 2 months to progress from Cohort 2 to Cohort 3 and I would expect the same timeframe for the next update.

Sorry I've been a little amiss, watching from the sidelines and decided to focus on the science and data which where the true value lies for Imugene. Try to take your gaze away from the charts if you can, there's really not a lot we investors can do about it. All we have control over is staying informed and investigating the results that come out of the many exciting clinical trials we have going at the moment.
    What I have noticed when taking a timeout is the general cohort is still here, still believing, still level-headed (for the most part).
    Stay patient, we're now in the real testing phase of our investment.
    Good luck! DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
-0.002(3.51%)
Mkt cap ! $402.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $810.9K 14.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
76 4686777 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 1939850 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.