IMU 1.41% 7.0¢ imugene limited

Thanks @Jase99. You have got me thinking a little more about the...

1. 2,735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1062
    Thanks @Jase99.
    You have got me thinking a little more about the Vaxinia Trial.

So if the tumour(s) are shrinking prior to the Combo treatment, I am wondering whether IMU will continue to monitor some patients that just have Vaxinia only so that they can continue to observe whether the tumours continue to shrink and die and how long it takes.

Then a second group that has the combo treatment approach. Perhaps being primed by Vaxinia first to start the tumour shrinking process and then the Combo treatment may act a lot quicker than Vaxinia on its own. I assume Vaxinia would continue to shrink the tumour(s) at the same time as the Combo drug does its thing. If successful in killing the cancer, I guess it may be hard to determine how much of it was related to Vaxinia and how much due to the other drug. An interesting challenge to work out the financial reward model on this Combo approach. A potentially very good benefit for IMU would be that a safe Vaxinia in Combo with a FDA approved cancer drug(s), may give Vaxinia a faster pathway to market. The other good outcome is that Vaxinia will continue to roam around in the patient seeking and shrinking / destroying any new cancer cells that may evolve.

GLTAHs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $512.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $1.229M 17.36M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 707803 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 172396 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.1¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.25 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 6411396
Last updated 15.59pm 15/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.