IMU 2.82% 6.9¢ imugene limited

Ann: Imugene VAXINIA trial advances to Combination Cohort, page-154

1. 273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Thanks Guys,

She is pain free and remarkably understanding of the fact that we all have to play the cards we are dealt. Currently exploring other options.

Just on Vaxinia trial, I know IMU management have copped their fair share of criticism on here for the current SP and other decisions. I don't know enough about that side of things to comment on it intelligently so I don't. But I have to say the way they've designed their trials, especially Vaxinia is so clever. This current Phase 1 is alot more like a Phase 2 in many ways. There is a high number of participants and trial sites, they are targeting a broad range of solid tumours, they are testing both IV and IT dose regimen and there is even a combo arm with Pembro. Its seems to be designed not only to thoroughly test safety (the traditional aim of a phase 1), but also to give them a clear picture of efficacy across all these tumour types and combinations.

Its going to have them perfectly positioned to design and run a registrational Phase 2 if results go our way.

IMHO it will be months not years before we (or at least they) get an idea on just how effective CF33 actually is. I agree with @Taureanbull's comment before that the opening of this trial in Aus is definitely mainstream news worthy. I've seen news segments on treatments with far less potential than CF33.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
-0.002(2.82%)
Mkt cap ! $505.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.1¢ 7.1¢ 6.9¢ $180.3K 2.598M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 2206785 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 743720 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.9¢ 998613
Last updated 11.10am 28/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.