IMU 4.00% 4.8¢ imugene limited

Hi Mason,There is a couple points in here.I don't think you can...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 546
    Hi Mason,

There is a couple points in here.

I don't think you can look at what Procession did and say therefore Imugene will do the same. Different companies, different culture, different risk tolerance. Imugene have always prioritised safety above all else. This is why in their trial of Phase 1 A & B. The only risk events were grade 1 and 2. (A long short of incurring a grade 5 event).

As to efficiency of the Cohort 1A. I think it's safe to say the treatment was safe but efficiency was a flop (Indicative of how Imugene priorities safety above all else).

The better question or what I find interesting is why did they choose to announce the data on hand at the start of this month?
    Their guidance was to advise the market by December 30th.
    Cohort A is nothing to get excited about.
    Cohort B they only had 3 patients. But 2 more have been dosed and are ready for evaluation by day 28. (The end of September).

Depending on one's bias there can be different conclusions. I personally think they've seen sufficient traction in the 5 patients dosed in Cohort 1B to believe this is the winner for Azercel. And that they be able to get it through to phase 2 registrational. They now want to start talking and promoting this to the market to start laying the ground work for the next capital raise.

If this is the case I think we'll see regular phase 1B data updates (every 1 to 2 months) to help support the share price and give confidence to participate in the next capital raise.

DYOR not advice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.