IMU 2.08% 4.9¢ imugene limited

Also, this looks to be virtually the full Annual report, whereas...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Also, this looks to be virtually the full Annual report, whereas last yaar only a shorter preliminary report was posted at about the same time (I think), the final being released late September (although that was perhaps messed up by capital raises).
    Are they clearing the decks in a reporting sense?

AND Sydney airport sign keeps bemusing me. Why are they trying to establish household name status at this stage of their existence - the public can’t walk into a pharmacy and ask for their preferred brand when it comes to Imugene products. Is it more important to some other interested company that Imugene has a name that rings a bell?

And why has Imugene kept, even in the last few weeks, committing itself publicly to having a cash runway through to late 2025 if other posters here say it will need more money for the FDA work, which it would have anticipated? Is it because, as others have commented, that Imugene paying for such FDA work itself isn’t part of the equation?

I wonder these things in the context of the words in the January 2024 interview with James Sabry, the (admittedly now departed) Roche global head of pharma partnering, that when looking for potentials, "The nice thing about ADCs is that you know clinically usually within phase 1 whether the drug is safe, and whether it has some effect. So that's what we're looking for. It can be very early-stage clinical data."

https://www.fiercebiotech.com/biotech/jpm24-roches-pharma-bd-chief-explains-renewed-adc-

interest-and-invisible-bar-all-dealmaking

(Also noting that since then much of Genentech has been downsized, leaving quite a gap?)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $364.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $458.6K 9.378M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1039220 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 5436876 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.