IMU 4.03% 6.0¢ imugene limited

My thoughts on the webinar and timelines...So, we have 5...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 77
    My thoughts on the webinar and timelines...

So, we have 5 candidates (apparently, they have added one) now enrolled, but they want 10 to 20 for Phase 1B (expanded along the Cohort B regime). Given the very positive results achieve thus far, you would anticipate that enrollment may become a bit easier. So perhaps that takes 2-3 months. From the x-ray slide 0-60 days for CR add 2 more months. The it was stated that for credible durability they would like to see +6mths.

So let's say that is 10-12mths from now. That update will be a very interesting one in Q4 2025.

Obviously we still have the Vaccina H2 2024 update to come focused on bile duct cancer. That is also to me (and many others) a very important update in regard to the value of this company. What will it show in CR% and ORR%, that is the billion-dollar question.

So this is a long play, many on HC have kept emphasizing this, so it is not an investment for everyone. As for all the other studies and combinations, that's probably a 2026++ thing. But if Vaccina and Aer-cell keep showing their potential, then it is an incredible base to build a very successful business on.

For my part, I am certainly keen to remain a LT holder until at least the end of 2025. There is just too much potential value in IMU to walk away.

Patience is a virtue.
    DYOR just my opinion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
-0.003(4.03%)
Mkt cap ! $455.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.1¢ 6.3¢ 5.9¢ $1.985M 32.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
22 2878389 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 2655641 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.05pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.