IXR 0.00% 0.7¢ ionic rare earths limited

Ann: IMX reports new discoveries at Mt Woods , page-10

1. 13,252 Posts.
    For me sp up or down, fundamentally the company is moving forward, earning money.
    Increasing reserves, exploring while it would be nice to see the market respond in lifting the sp. I have taken a 12 to 18 month time line.
    At the moment there seems to be a effort to keep sp subdued and any lower fruit is snapped up. Plenty of results due a lot of exploration this year, movement on mt woods. Also deeper drilling of cairn hill, Jorc upgrade for nkata hill, exploration of new targets in Tanzania.

Also a lot of drilling in resource extension of nkata hill.
    This will never be a sir the nickel grades will never reach that height.
    But I think there resource will be mine and make imx.
    I also look that only 5% of any asx listed explorer gets a mine up,and how many are looking at 3 projects and can self fund up and past the decision to mine.
    Imx has its flaws but I believe the management is competent enough to get another mine up. And looked inwards and found short comings and sought outside help.
    I think things will be a lot clearer in 6 months and except for the sp which is out of the directors control am happy with there progress.
    But in the end everyone must make there own decision.
    I think in the next fews months mt woods may surprise quite a few in how azure has helped imx move forward with mt woods and what the outcome is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.08M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $45.71K 6.354M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
52 13633161 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 5433226 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.