NRZ 10.0% 1.1¢ neurizer ltd

LCK clearly getting a lot of questions asked of it.I could be...

1. 1,983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1605
    LCK clearly getting a lot of questions asked of it.
    I could be wrong but this seems like information already widely known by the market.

We already know there's a potential monster resource in the ground and how the 2P process works. We already know there are discussions taking place re offtakes etc.

The question to be asked Friday will be asking them to elaborate on how after conducting a trial for 6 months and achieving commercial flow rates for literally a few minutes during this time they can be so confident they can then roll out 20 of these at commercial flow rates over a 20 year+ time period and get the approvals to do this in a few years? It is great there are no environmental issues absolutely.

I just would have thought that you would need to run a trial at commercial flows for an extended period to then provide confidence to the regulators that running up to 20 simultaneously at commercial flows has no environmental risk.

I will disclose I am not in the gas game so I could well be sounding ridiculous to those experts out there in my thinking!

Hoping they can give a clear and concise response to this Friday and then I'll be happy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.3¢ 0.9¢ $112.0K 9.997M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 206728 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 85000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.