NRZ 0.00% 1.3¢ neurizer ltd

Hey you guys forgot about me.So here's my little game to play -...

1. 515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    Hey you guys forgot about me.
    So here's my little game to play - let's call it thec o l o u r game.
    See how you go.

As you know on Thursday the 11th April 2019, Leigh Creek Energy notified DEM-ERD that it planned to commence the decommissioning process of its gasifier in accord with its approved PCD decommissioning plan. At 6 pm on Thursday the 11th April 2019 Leigh Creek Energy commenced this decommissioning operation. At this point in time, based on the information at hand, as per my statement in my 6th February approval letter, included here for convenience, my position remains unchanged.

• The PCD has yet to sustain full flow rate gasification and production of syngas as defined in the relevant Environmental Impact Report (EIR) for the in-situ gasification (ISG) demonstration plant; and
    • Only afterfull, stabilised flow rate gasification is achieved will Leigh Creek Energy be able to commenceoperation of its pre-commercial demonstration(PCD) trial to evaluate the technical and environmental feasibility of ISG within theTelford Basin.

I suggest you contact LCK directly for any further information they may be willing to share publicly.

Kind regards
    Michael Malavazos (FIChemE) Director Engineering Operations Energy Resources Division
    Department for Energy and Mining
    M: 0401 121 666 T + 61 (8) 842 92470

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.