AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Questions i have are:1. just how close is the construction...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Questions i have are:

1. just how close is the construction finance to agreeable - are we talking just quantifying resources, are we talking questions over cost estimates of construction, are we talking NPV of the project, finance terms, etc. Whilst I'm fairly sure we wont know due, if nothing else, to confidentiality, it does make me wonder just how close they are to having this type of finance agreeable.

2. if offtake sourced finance isn't agreeable, are we back to almost square one, needing to proceed to BFS to look at project bank loans. How look would that take (and cost)!!

3. (this may have already been noted in announcements, so sorry if i have missed it) but is the next best option relying on a new JV partner to do provide the cash injection, and if so, when/how can that be allowed with the new JV terms.

I honestly struggle to see how these issues aren't circling around, like a dog chasing it's tail. I don't know if it's just management, or GeoMinera's influence, or just a case that there are so many tantilising projects on the go that they struggle to stick to one pathway.

I maintain my confidence in the projects, willingness to give Cuba a pass on sovereign risk, and willing to believe in management, but gees, the risk/reward is getting to a critical mass level now. This drilling will be pivotable - it needs to be quick and positive in terms of resource estimation and for financing purposes.

We shall see in a month's time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.986M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $5.256K 1.376M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 66626048 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12556290 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.