SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

T That's correct Peter. Licensing regulation has not caught up...

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    T
    That's correct Peter. Licensing regulation has not caught up with our disruptive tech and cost of licensing is per satellite. This is going to have to change as we are not the only ones in this space who will be looking to create constellation networks.

I always believed that 6-8 weeks for all test completion was too quick. As I've stated before the NBN Skymuster satellite network took far longer than that. From memory launch was in December and it didn't come online until April. SAS is already ahead of the NBN timeline as NBN even at that point was selecting a few EU to test the network. SAS is already there at 6-8 weeks post launch. This is an incredible feat IMO.

There seems to be a lot of negativity around this announcement. I think many are missing some major milestones here. Perhaps they believed SSG would be making $$ tomorrow. But our 3D's are communicating with each other, manoeuvring and speaking to ground stations. These babies are ready for use. Testing to our customers will begin and the rest regulatory.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.