88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Someone on the forum had mentioned and speculating of a motives...

1. 142 Posts.
    Someone on the forum had mentioned and speculating of a motives behind the switch from Horizontal to Vertical well that could be due to a per-arrangement with a farm-in already in place?.

I couldn't find the person's post again as there is ridiculously too many post to go through but out of curiosity, I had a good look at our September 2016 presentation and compared it with the June 2016 presentation and realise there were 2 changes on page 5 and the 3rd dot point on both presentations were of a peculiar interest.

The June presentation states:
    - Secure JV / Funding Partner
    - Spud Icewine #2H Horizontal Well (with multi-stage stimulation) HRZ Production Test

The September presentation states:
    - Farm-out Icewine#2 (if accretive)
    - Spud Icewine #2 Vertical well (with multi-stage stimulation) HRZ / HUE Production Test

Presentation 88e.jpg

The wordings and the way it was changed to Farm-out Icewine#2 (if accretive) parts just seemed out of place, suggesting there could be more to just what is written here. They could've just left it as Secure JV/ Funding Partner, but they've chosen to change this part as well.

I've been watching too much Making a Murderer documentary and started to sound like one of those forensic cops, but hey, it's worth mentioning.

This is all a speculation so please don't hold me accountable on this.

DYOR all expression here are IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $59.97K 28.45M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
385 448921908 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 577454273 149
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.