88E 0.00% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Ann in PLAIN ENGLISH, page-46

1. 10,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1029
    M8te makes a lot of sense. Anyone in 88e knew that this announcement was a 2d early interpretation. If someone had said that this was going to cause a 100 percent increase most would have locked us up. If i recall the expectation in the back of this when the sp was in the liw 3s was a steady rerate and expectations if mid 4s. However some weeks later with the sp rising, hype was created resulting in fomo. Imo asx was following lses lead which was more methodical whereas the asx chart was chaotic and unsustainable. Hence now we are down to mid 4s. Might oscillate in the st but i expect to settle as we have to wait for oct and nov. I am more interested in the volume over the next few days. Believe it or not yesterday wasnt as big a day as could have been considering the volume building up from the low 3s. This will determine whether we still have many buyers or accumulators left. Yesterdays action would gave been the late comers from the 4c onwards created by the hype. Remember 88e ran from 3.1 to 3.8 on volume then retraced in july post investor presentation. Then restarted this run again which accelerated when we breached 4c. It is the buyers and the pump from theses levels imo that were involved in thevsellung yesterday. If we see volume decrease and not compare to that involved in the accumulation and rise then m8tes astute observation makes even more sense. That the buying was on the knowledge that a farm-in is pending. Hence the next few days if trading will be important as we wait for the latecomers on ST to make their profits and clear out. I refuse to believe to accept we would double up 100 percent on a 2d interpretation. It was always known that these are preliminary results which would provide an insight into what is expected.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $16.86K 8.336M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
220 218583951 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 595153718 206
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.