NCZ 0.00% $1.10 new century resources limited

Ann: IN SITU EXPANSION STUDY DELIVERS STRONG VALUE ADD POTENTIAL, page-82

1. 41 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    While capital raising does dilute the share ownership, there are positive factors associated with it that counteract a pure mathematical calculation of shareholder equity - especially on the downside. Additional cash provides working capital as well as sending a message to the market that serious money backs the current management plan; therefore, downside is potentially minimised. Furthermore, the millions of options priced at 25 cents do not get re-priced because of dilution.... so you have a tremendous force at play there. I would say an entry at the current price is fine. I never target a low - that is the thought process of a short trader. I was flagging that the company could be potentially going down to zero and that aligning with management at 25 cents was the most I would pay at that time.

Again those old posts took place while prices screamed downward from 60 to 47 cents. I only mentioned that the SP would hit 35 cents in response to someone calling for 65 cents price within a week - my comments were dramatic because I didn’t want people to lose money and get sucked in by people calling for 65 cents!!!

While the capital raise will dilute value; it most likely will save the company. So if I were forced to pick a low target, I’d say we are getting close now. I’m happy to start accumulating under 30 cents. The capital raise has been positive IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.