ICG 20.0% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

kiwi.... I don't like to beat around the bush on things so I...

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    kiwi.... I don't like to beat around the bush on things so I will give it to you straight. this is a LT hold and it will not move, albeit to the return that you are looking for in the next 9-12 months. this is even to 1c! the next couple of months will be set up of further sampling and Geo surveys. don't forget, the territory that S32 are interested in hasn't even been walked on yet! unless you are willing to put it in the bottom draw, then do what you need to do. if you have other prospective stocks that will give you a return and you need the money invested in ICG, then it's a no brainer for you. if you are willing to hold out and see what comes out of this, then hold. you will either be patient or walk. JandJ sold out. he has other stocks where he believes will give him a return. no doubt others felt the same which is why they also sold out. your decision is quite easy really, you either back yourself here with ICG or back yourself elsewhere. either way my friend, back yourself and not any other persons opinion. GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $400 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 8902351 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3035178 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.