ICG 14.3% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

I like your thought process Nick Miller but I don't like to get...

1. 646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    I like your thought process Nick Miller but I don't like to get my hopes up on numbers at such an early stage. what people need to remember is that we have teamed up with S32. I don't know about all of you but for me, the fact that we have managed to get a company of that magnitude to do business with us, secure an agreement and obtain funding to almost double our market cap, that has to be congratulated. just remember, companies like S32 don't just throw money around because they have a very big 'please explain' to their SH's in their reporting. the fact that they want to get down to drilling this mother f$&?$er speaks volumes for me and is exciting! I say hold onto your hats ladies and gents as we may be in for a very big ride! I will also expect news coming in very quickly. we won't have to wait and have drawn out announcements as we will want to impress, especially given we are running the show.... I don't have a limit on SP, but if I was going to make a guess, I wouldn't get out of bed for anything less than 0.10 once we know what's down there, assuming we are in a winner! the Dr is excited and he has no reason to mislead. I have met him and he is a very honest and down to earth bloke! the same goes with Ross! I have only corresponded with Justin but what he has down from the legal aspect, has to also be congratulated! well done team! onwards and upwards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $4.828M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.6¢ $11.93K 1.981M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2189036 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 210000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 1359300
Last updated 11.13am 15/05/2024 ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.