ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

To fast track the assays is very interesting, considering...

1. 5,515 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    To fast track the assays is very interesting, considering drilling was only completed in last few days.
    The samples have had to be returned to Mt Isa and one assumes run past an PXF scanner before being selected for assay.

Only 462m R/C drilled over 7 holes for average 66m - compared to Feb 27 announcement of 150m/hole

My take is that ICG did not need to drill deeper to satisfy the objective of the campaign and only needed to drill 7 holes compared to maybe 10 holes.

I would be surprised in more than 100m of samples sent for fast assay - why need to go to the expense when not needed and besides, the time line from drill to assay submission is very quick [insufficient time to PFX all 462m and prepare for assay]

My guess is 1kg/m of samples sent for assay - thus 100Kg of samples in total. I do not know - but this is my guess

Will assays be back before the shortfall timeline of June 12? IF BOD are aiming for this - to influence a higher shortfall price?, then assays need to be back latest Friday June 7 - Kings Birthday holiday on Monday June 10

Sub 1c may be very cheap

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.