ICG 0.00% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Inca Confirms Frewena Fable Targets & Exploration Update, page-124

1. 1,437 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 296
    @Kiwiboy00 Kiwifruit haha you have been called a few names over the years and many worse now Darren. Well done to you, i also grabbed a few more today but still not the amount I'm after yet.
    If anyone believes what they read on hot copper they seriously should see a psychologist. For me i wont give respect to other posters until they have stated facts time and time again or they can put up arguments to prove a theory, right or wrong many times. The blow ins that turn up with no credibility or the others that constantly whine with no substance only cause a disruption to the intelligence of the thread at the time. But sometimes it does create a little hysteria on hot copper and maybe it does create a buying opportunity like it did today.
    Remember for every share you sell there is a willing buyer just like kiwiboy/fruit and myself. Some people have done a lot of research here and others none. Respect is hard to get on HC so before anyone jumps to conclusions research previous posts by respected people and also read previous posts of blow ins. oh and always be wary of people who hide behind the keyboard and limit who can view their profile. Just my opinion...... But a happy buyer at these bargain prices
    Mule
    Last edited by The Mule: 19/07/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 289865 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 2266209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.