ICG 20.0% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Inca Confirms Frewena Fable Targets & Exploration Update, page-5

1. 10,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6069
    Yes, so they are in the green zone and think the knowledge gained to help ascertain where in the system they are is sufficiently important to warrant drilling on even under testing conditions. Question yet to be answered is are we in the green zone above the porphyry or the green zone running down parallel to the porphyry.

It will also be interesting to see if there is sufficient mineralisation from the assays to act as a vectoring tool, and that assuming that they don't hit hotter alteration in the next 150 metres. We could yet hit the porphyry in that 150 metres. Also, there could easily be sufficient PPM of Cu or gold to help them vector in on the main ore body, especially in combination with holes 2 and 3. I'd expect hole 2 to be started within 2 weeks approximately given existing info.

Also, looks like we are starting to get additional explanation via Linkedin so I'd suggest people start to keep an eye on that.

Might even see some comments from the good Doctor over there as he can no longer post in here.

This mornings Linked in link

https://www.linkedin.com/company/inca-minerals/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $34.25K 8.415M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 619050 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2345385 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.