ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Inca Confirms Frewena Fable Targets & Exploration Update, page-66

1. 275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Awesome time to top up. Hey, its gone down, such is life. But on a serious note, we may never see prices like this again and to have the potential of multiple tier 1 discoveries, i'll take that any day at 10c. Now is the perfect storm to make a life changing decision. Some will sell to convert options, some will sell as its not going up 20% every day, some will sell simply because they don't have the patience, for sight or understanding of what we are potentially sitting on. I'll keep topping up as much as i can for as long as I can.

Come the start of August once the OB's expire we will see a steady climb. Add to that drilling and assay results, add to that our multiple projects, add to that our possible potential copper monster in Auz, add to that potential extra tenements in Peru applied for at the same time as Anglo America, add to that a financially sound company, add to that amazing Directors, geologists, and awesome knowledge on these forums by you guys/girls that blow me aware with their knowledge.

Undervalued, absolute understatement, worth topping up, you better believe it. DYOR AIMO smile.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 8902352 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3035178 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.00am 27/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.