ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: INCA FIRST-MOVER FOR BATTERY METALS IN EAST TIMOR, page-10

1. 9,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 817

very interesting , its been a long while since I was a inca shareholder  and over a billion shares later to I must say so nothing growing on shareholder return side of things and most likely  many new directors since then  .

i saw a post on icg  the on the main page  so had a quick look at announcement list from inca  ,  no idea what peru project they are doing things will now,

BUT the East Timor project pricked up my ears some what. ive been there many times and  enjoy my holidays there ,  oilex used to have a oil project there a while ago  that's another long story . I was not aware  there minerals license had been out yet . at least 5 years plus long ago I was reading about this , I had spoke to 1 or 2 Melbourne junior based oil companies a while back now they were looking at onshore oil exploration  the guy I spoke to used to work for santos and he is now back with them but we had a very good long chat about it.   I had read a few reports on minerals myself a long time ago that should be available on the internet where I found them.   there is a few islands near but the geology as said can change very rapidly over a short distance, robust resource had there project on a romang  island  in wetar strait I think its called ( Indonesian islands ) and finders copper project is the other one both north of east timor. im very sure in the past  manganese surface rocks are collected by locals  in west timor ( indo)  and sold on , but there is also  enclave in west timor  called Oecusse as well that belongs to east timor.  that would possibly be a good pick leases around there possibly.

in the past all documentation had to be done in the local languages not English.  which is tetum and 2ndly portugese

the logistic will be a nice challenge that's for  them that's for sure ,

west timor has been more active in the past kupang resources rings a bell , may be a few other ones , there was a fairly well know director associated with some west timor projects. I wonder how all there west timor project had done for shareholder value so far? ill have to do a lot more reading on how they have gone now, ill keep a close on on how these timor  projects develop.

non holder I cant seem to edit it.

Last edited by seuss: 16/01/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $60 14.95K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 399999 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2345385 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.