ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

I think we need to put everything in perspective before we...

1. 270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    I think we need to put everything in perspective before we critique Ross's presentation. He gave the fundamentals of a company that had a sound financial future, a committed board, passionate shareholders and several projects that have a massive upside. The poor guy only had 15 minutes. He's not talking to a room of mates where he can simply sell the sizzle in 15 minutes. Hes talking from a position of leadership and as such he did what he needed to do. If you had him in a room for a day, i'm sure he would convince you that INCA was the best place to put your money, but 15 minutes isnt enough time to tell the INCA story.

Lets look at this in real terms. We currently have the crypto price going through the roof with potential ETF approval looking like it may come through. We have an Australian Government that has pumped billions into the economy to see us through COVID. We have the Chinese property market on the verge of collapse that could send shock waves around the world and we have Australian house prices surging at over 20% for the last 12 months.

Bottom line is people have choices with their investments and are making some nice $$ just sitting back and riding these other cycles at the moment, while others are sitting back a bit unsure on where to put their $$ due to outside infulences.

We have a company here, that as Ross mentioned very well, are in a great position. Looking at whats happening aound us in other markets, I am more than happy to have my investment in INCA. Once we hit pay dirt I think we all know whats going to happen. What Ross portrayed was sound leadership and vision, what we discover is going to be our driving force.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.