ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Inca Minerals Corporate Presentation, page-63

1. 10,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2658
    Yep, you are right again @seals.

I too thought Ross's talk lacked a little fire, and the presentation looked like the backdrop to hang a great picture on.

I think I can see why -
    News from Peru was expected - it either did not come or was not good enough. And Assays from Hole4 and/or News of Grant of excised tenements was hoped for.

How would the presso have gone if that bornite rich coloured core from Hole 4 was on the table - 'Its all ours now" "This is our Discovery Hole and its central in a 12 km trend".

Anyway, that's just a personal view. As seals said Inca's story is progressing well, and I add that what was on the screen and what was said was fair and honest.
    We can rely on this 2000 year old phrase "The mills of God grind slow, but they grind exceeding small" Justice is not always quick, but when applied it is very effective. Used by the allies to promise retribution for the extermination of the Jews. It will apply to Inca. And I would be happy if someone told Jumpin Jin Ping about it in respect to his human rights abuses.

GL all, take care, don't agree with me or the roof might fall in.

Anyway @seals , I'm off now for a swim, a read of 'The Australian' and fish and chips on Mooloolaba beach.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.