ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Max, I address this to you but really to everyone who is sore...

1. 10,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2673
    Max, I address this to you but really to everyone who is sore impacted by the virus for themselves and their loved ones.

Noosa would have been great fun for an Alpaca Army meet - certainly we would have chatted to Dr J and I think Rob and probably Kalenn and other guys who are clued up - and cheer Ross as he did his presso hopefully with a news item to let drop.
    The place rocks and everyone has high spirits. It's a happy confluence of tranquil river and ocean, sand dunes and the natural environment, seafood and fine wine, women and song.

Sadly, if it's not to be, we just have to cope with covid. Its fantastic we have vaccines so quickly even though we will probably need yearly boosters.
    One thing I learned only recently was that the vaccines only vaccinate against the spike protein of the virus, while if you catch the virus itself the body makes antibodies against many of the virus fragments - better immunity. But many of those fragments are pathogenic in the body, including the spike protein itself which is the reason, I read, why some individuals develop side effects and long covid.

I am sympathetic to the views of antivaxers and anti lockdown, when we are young risk taking is par for the course, but remember this virus almost certainly originated in a lab, designed to be highly contagious in humans (ACE 3 Receptors etc). When released into the wild it will mutate and keep mutating for who knows how long. If delta does not get you then maybe eta, pi or omega will !! Haha.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104776 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3495385 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.