ICG 9.09% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

GHT. I totally agree with your comments about WE. The length and...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 3,824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1549
    GHT.
    I totally agree with your comments about
    WE.
    The length and width that S32 are taking are heralding a big find at Requeza, so as drilling permits are on the ball.
    We don’t see behind the scene at the lengths to get the permits so amassing correct information about where to find the needle in the hay stack ( to use the quote) is what it’s about.
    Only when Requeza bares fruit will Cerro be looked at with vigorous energy from others. Peru is why I became an Alpaca member. The rest is due our knowledgeable doctor experience in blood hounding deposits.
    East Timor could also be more than enough once some looking gets done.
    I have worked on Wetar Island not far from north of Dili East Timor and the copper and gold mine just due north of Timor has been producing copper and gold for thirty years. My first construction job there was 1991 for HV transmission to tailing dam. It’s still producing copper today. I was recently consulted whilst in Jakarta recently on some underground HV cables installed about 4 years ago due a fault in cables. The mine is still cranking out copper and gold.
    I don’t know what WE agenda is but Requeza is still the most advanced possible project we have.
    Yes East Tennant is great holdings but still very early days but at least we are in the mix with boundaries alongside Tier 1 miners.
    Cheers all it’s my birthday...
    Happy birthday to me!!!
    Signing off to drink beer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $4.066M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $12.69K 2.538M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2150000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1127593 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.54am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.