ICG 0.00% 0.8¢ inca minerals limited

afawcett, 25 March 2020 we went into our first level 4 lockdown....

1. 5,787 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1709
    afawcett, 25 March 2020 we went into our first level 4 lockdown. It took a couple of months to work through to level 2 or 1. I liked that time, plenty of kms on the MTB, hars and jars of relish and lots of life balance. I thought a higher power was giving global guidance. This lockdown some 18 months after has had a less constructive impact. All will work out and we will move forward. I really feel for those in Victoria and most recently NSW. There seems no end in sight, increasing community transmission, non compliance sentiment and financial consequences dominate the news. Inner strenght, diversification and close friend/family suport is esential. A sence of a permanant change to life as we know it seems inevitable.

As you say time to research on investments is a positive. I have read every World Bank article on climate change and commodity forecasts. In addition researched developments in sustainable energy and energy storage. are likely to be in demand. i have a target list of specific metals and minerals that are the focus of this emerging global shift. Copper, lead, zinc, nickel, silver and more are high on the list. There are many more. The key is to connect that predicted demand with comercially viable prospects. Enter ICG, all subject to proving up the various prospects of course. On current results ICG has a real chance of a place on the podium. Exciting times and an oportunity to be part of the silver lining in he otherwise black cloud.

All the best.
    Last edited by maxter: 07/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.438M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $4.21K 526.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1242857 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1677291 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.