ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Mule. The paddle pop melted quickly in the minds of those who...

1. 3,774 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1508
    Mule.
    The paddle pop melted quickly in the minds of those who received it. They made the decision with out asking. What pisses me off is they only ever ask for money never consider we may not like their decisions or have different views on the decisions or path forward and ask at general meetings.
    The cost of holding Peru was less than the failed attempts of both Mac Creek and Alpaca Hill but that goes un mentioned.
    How come the RC Rig drillers aren't at the Phosphate location doing a short recon on that immediately.
    I mean the dry season doesn't last for ever, the probabilities of a small campaign of a pattern of holes over the known Phosphate deposit area could have happened whilst we await these Assays. This was part of the action list for the last 2 raises was action at the Phosphate location it was mentioned in the 1.5 cent raise and the 0.007 cent raise but no mention anymore.

Peru, well its gone now just an INCA tail, I was thinking we would have a capital raise of $4.00 and ask for it back. The new owner would double his money he surely would think that was a good deal..

Anyway we await information any information that was stated in the previous announcements to be coming.

The more I look at the 2 photos the more I see Malachite and Azurite and the purplish colour well could some metal other than copper or a different tinge of Azurite. Certainly very colourful. The other photo looks certainly like Iron Ore stock pile but it has that green look of malachite in the drill shards.

With my rose coloured glasses on I can see Platinum Group Metals in the purple.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.052M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 570832 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 2411110 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.